It's a BOY!!!!!!!
Yep a stinking boy but I'm happy, dads happy, even the girls are happy. This is my first boy and I knew it was. Everything about this pregnancy has felt so DIFFERENT!
With this baby, I truly didn't know I was pregnant. I felt weird all the time. Extremely moody. Very nauseated and on the verge of passing out but I thought nothing of it...until I was borderline forced into taking a test. Read more about that here.
We discovered this news in a very bittersweet way. I had a mild bleed and cramping after my little Target run and I called my doctors office. They saw me the following morning and as the ultrasound tech was doing my scan my little man wanted to do a roll with his legs open and BOOM! The tech was like do you want to know what you're having. I laughed and said "Even if I didn't I think I know now." We laughed and she agreed that's definetely a boy!
Life for us has been a little scary after receiving our placenta previa diagnosis. Nonetheless, we are doing well! Fingers crossed the placenta moves!
Nevertheless, all is well in my soul!
1. Take your board or canvas and decide if you want to write or stencil the words "It's A..." or some other saying.
2. Fill your water guns with paint and water mix. 2/3 paint and 1/3 water. (make sure the kids aren't around when you do this.
3. Shake up your water gun. Test it out in the sink to make sure it's the color you want.
4. Head outside in the grass and lean your board against a tree.
5. Count to 3 and let your child shoot the water gun!
6. Share with family and friends!
Shop the bows! Click here.
Related Article: Top 5 Things on My Registry